About E&E Metal Fab. Inc.
Metal Fabrication at its Best
We started E&E after working in the metal fabrication industry for years. We felt that we had the skills to get the same work done more efficiently and with higher quality—if we could just direct our own shop. In 2003 we went ahead and made the leap into ownership.
When we first started we had a few dedicated customers who would take their business wherever we went, including our own startup. Thanks to them and the new customers willing to give us a chance, we survived the startup phase and grew into a solid, thriving company.
Currently we have many dedicated individuals working with us who have been in the industry for decades and are willing to do what it takes to make your project happen. We are your committed, family owned and operated metal fabrication company.
You don't have to take our word that we are a capable, committed shop, just take a look at the awards we have been given as others recognized our company's value:
- 2013 - Finalist for the Governor's Impact Award in the "Community Impact Award" category
- 2009 - U.S. Chamber's Blue Ribbon Award
- 2008 - Lebanon Valley Chamber's Businessperson of the Year Award
- 2008 - Nominated Business of the Year by Central Penn Business Journal
- 2007 - Nominated Emerging Business of the Year by Central Penn Business Journal
- 2007 - Community of Lebanon Association's Businessperson of the Year Award