Metal Fabrication at its Best
We are certified to work with steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Precision Plasma Cutting
Messer MG Systems MetalMaster III CNC controlled burning table. Outfitted with an Innerlogic Proline 2200 precision plasma cutting system.
- Table size 72" x 120", precision plasma cutting up to 1", traditional oxy-fuel cutting up to 2-1/2"
- Pronest 2010 with automatic true-shape nesting with "part-in-part" and void filling nesting software
- Cincinnati 230 Ton Hydraulic Press. 12' wide bed
- Hino 26,000# Delivery Truck with 26' long flatbed
- 5 HP 3-Axis CNC Milling Machine
- 3 HP 3-Axis Milling Machine
- Manual Milling Machine
- 12-1/2 HP Bed Lathe, 20" x 120"
- 50 Ton Geka Ironworker
- 2009 HE&M Cyclone Auto-4 Horizontal Miter Saw
- Marvel Series 15 - 15/4 Horizontal Saw
- Thirteen (13) MIG Welders
- Three (3) TIG Welders
- Two (2) HyperTherm Powermax 1650 Handheld Plasma
- Part Tumbler/Cleaner
- Magnetic Drills
- Model 3 Tubing Bender
- Pipe and Tubing Polisher
- TCM 6000# Forklift
- TCM 5000# Forklift
- Daewoo 6000# Forklift
- Daewoo 5000# Forklift
- 20HP Ingersoll Rand Nirvana Variable Speed Drive Rotary Screw Air Compressor
- Farr Gold Series Dust Collector, GS24
The Metalmaster III is a unitized table and gantry cutting machine. The MMIII utilizes the proline 2200 precision plasma process to produce high quality parts. Industries we can burn for include:
- Air handling Equipment
- Kitchen Equipment
- Vessels and Tanks
- Metal Crafts
- Car Parts
- Walking Platforms
- Boats and Leisure Vehicles
- Precision Sheet Metal
Precision plasma burning gauge material to 1" thick +/- 0.015 in HRS, SS or Aluminum!
Oxy-Fuel burning from 1-1/8" to 2-1/2" thick +/- 1/16" in HRS
The MMIII utilizes a light-weight, but rugged aluminum structure and rides on a sturdy, machined, modular base and track assembly. The track rails are aligned for superior accuracy, and remain unaffected if a plate is accidentally dropped on the table. It is capable of rapid acceleration while maintaining accurate cutting, even around corners. The Messer PL-1 lifter helps to accurately maintain the MMIII's torch height. The MMIII is capable of adjusting height to follow warped metal or diamond plating with the diamonds up while moving at 880 in/min.